The Stevens SVR is a hand‐held Surface Velocity Radar (SVR) gun specifically designed to measure the surface velocity of water – great for use in streams and rivers.
The SVR is powered by rechargeable batteries, making it easy to measure surface flow anywhere. An LCD screen on the back of the unit displays flow readout while in operation, and is also used to configure the device.
The radar gun features a tilt sensor system, which internally compensates for the cosine angle effect of the vertical (pitch‐down) angle of the gun to the target. It is not necessary to manually set the tilt sensor. Software compensates for the horizontal (yaw) angle created when the gun is aimed at a target from an angle greater than 10° from the parallel alignment of the gun to the target.
- Battery powered
- Hand held unit is easy to use anywhere
- Accuracy of ±0.1 f/s (±0.3 m/s)
- 0 – 60° measurement angle with automatic angle compensation
- US customary or metric output units
- LCD screen for easy data review
- High-accuracy liquid surface flow measurement
- Instantly view measurements on back LCD screen