The system shall work over the existing Cableway system for performing discharge measurement using ADCP technology. The system shall operate on any existing cableway structure with an existing main cable without the need for any additional structure.
The system design shall be modular which allows a single user to assemble operate and dismantle the unit in a quick with safe manner.
- Portable from site to site
- Modular Construction for ease of assembly into main cable
- Suitable for ADCP or Radar Discharge Measurement
- One man operation
- Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Compatible
- Wireless Remote Control
- Variable Drive Speed
- Raise and Lower option
- Can operate on steel cables from 12.7mm to 28.5mm dia ( 1/2” to 11/8” )
- Locks on to cable to prevent accidental detachment
- Traversing speed adjustable from 0.01m/s to 0.80m/s (0.03ft/s to 2.63ft/s)
- Traversing distance measured and displayed, with waters edge zeroing.
- Auto stop feature when end of winch cable is reached in fully raised position
- Auto activation of traversing brakes when unit is in stationary position
- Auto release of traversing brake when Remote Control is switched off (to allow manual retrieval)
- Auto return of system to the ‘home’ position if comms is lost for 2 minutes.
- ‘Home’ position is defined as the position where the Cable Fox is turned on
- Measures and displays Cable Fox Battery Voltage + Current, Remote Control Battery Voltage and signal strength.
- All fuses are automatically resettable.
- Remote Control beeps when Cable Fox battery is less than 10.8V
- Cable Fox can ONLY be moved toward home position when battery is less than 10.5V.
- 400m communication range.
- Operates on a single 12V 18Ah battery